I Need Your Help!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It would mean allot to me if you could please take a few moments to look at my two proposals for SXSW and if you wish, sign up for an account with SXSW (in only takes 15 seconds) and give me the "thumbs up." Please leave a comment, I would love to hear from you and integrate your ideas into the conversation.

Click the images below or the links under to go to the SXSW Panelpicker proposal.

Vote for my PanelPicker Idea!

"How to be a Micro-Celebrity and Still Have a Life"

The above proposal is a fun look at handling the micro-celebrity status many have achieved with their readers, listeners or viewers. Along with allot of fun analogies this conversation is packed with practical ideas to save you time and money all the while keeping your web presence efforts fun and sustainable.

2nd entry below!

Vote for my PanelPicker Idea!

"Building Church 3.0"

The above proposal is an insightful look using multiple case studies as to how you can build your congregation online all the while enhancing the community experience for your church membership. This conversation goes beyond the use of Web 2.0 tools and integrates the next step in natural development, using these to tools to help your online community connect with a higher calling.

Labels: , ,


About me

  • MB