E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



CAN YOU BELIVE IT! 250 ALREADY!!



Thanks to all the artists (way too many to list here), the listeners and to Jesus Christ for bringing this podcast this far. I look forward to 250 more and hope to see all of you there.

Todays artists with songs and shoutouts include Brian Jones, Hoi, Max Power, Jack in the Pulpit, Motorist Jones, MizRock, Uncle Seth and wahba.

Enjoy special appearances by Podshow Music Rewind, Amber and Spike-Kyle & the Posse.

Special thanks for all the shoutouts from Marcus Couch, JVonD, Ed Robers, Dave Peterson, Scott Wilder, Michael Popenhagen, Rick Palmer and Amber!

Many (and I mean many) sent in Congrats messages a bit late to hit the podcast. Don't worry, I appreciate the thought and plan to play on an episode in the very near future.

Thanks again to everyone for all that you do!! MB


About me

  • MB